Our in-person services have resumed!
We are excited to be back! Nothing can replace the tangible presence of God in a corporate setting!
We offer two English services: 9:30 am and 11 am. Children’s ministry is available at 11 am only, so we are asking those without children to kindly consider attending the 9:30 am service to allow more room for families at 11 am. Our Spanish service at 12:30 pm also includes children’s ministry.
Entrance for the services is only through the main sanctuary doors on Murray Avenue. English services exit through the gate on Floral Street. While our seating capacity is reduced, we also have an overflow area available in the Chapel at all services. No RSVP is necessary. We begin seating approximately 20-minutes prior to each service.
In-person children’s ministry is available for potty-trained 3-year olds through 5th grade in the Fellowship Center for the 11 am and 12:30 pm services only. Check-in is in the breezeway outside the Fellowship Center windows and will include a temperature check. As with the adults, students are encouraged to wear masks and are practicing personal safety standards. Any questions with regard to children’s ministry should be directed to Suzi Robles. You can reach her at the church office or via email: email@example.com.
Things to Know
- Please wear a face mask when you are moving throughout the facility. You may wear one when you are seated if you prefer.
- Please be respectful of everyone else’s comfort levels with regard to physical distancing, particularly those who are not from your household.
- Our campus is regularly deep cleaned and sanitized, and cleaning continues to be done while guests are on our premises in order to ensure everyone has a safe space to worship in.
- Our services and guest interactions are intentionally touch-free (no hugs or handshakes for now). We encourage smiling and waving. Hand sanitizer stations are available for use.
- If you’d like prayer at a service, please know that we want to pray with you! Our services include time for prayer needs in a corporate setting. You can also visit pccvisalia.com/prayer, and we can connect with you digitally for personal prayer.
- Tithes and offerings should be placed in the offering boxes inside the main sanctuary doors as offering baskets are no longer passed during the services. You can also give online at pccvisalia.com/give or through our PCC Visalia church app.
- The courtyard is available after the service for those who want to talk and fellowship. Please do not congregate in the lobby area
- If you have a fever of 100 degrees or above, a cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days), please stay home and worship with us online.
- Our 11 am and 12:30 pm YouTube live stream is available for those who want to continue worshipping with us from home. We know everyone has a different level of comfort, so please do what you feel is best for you and your family – whether that’s watching at home or joining us in person. But no matter where we gather – in person or online, here of there – we are the Church.
Should you have any questions with regard to in-person services, please contact Pastor George Escobedo at (559) 733-2744 x12 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise Center Church 503 N Floral St - Visalia